2 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech To Zagora And Camel Trek
Explore the south east of Morocco in this 2 days desert tour from Marrakech to Zagora desert, Ouarzazate, skoura oasis, the great canyons of Dades and the gorges of Toudra, Ride camels to reach the desert camp and enjoy a traditional dinner in desert camp while watching the staring stars. Discover the Moroccan Sahara on a 3 days desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga. Spend the night in a Bedouin camp in the sand dunes; explore the spectacular landscapes of the Dades Valley and Toudra Gorges. Ride camel to enjoy the sunset and the sunrise and discover the kasbah of Ouarzazate
What You Can Expect :
- 2-day tour to Zagora from Marrakech, with camel trek and desert camp
- Take the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains with a guide
- Discover the famous kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Ben Haddou and the Drâa Valley
- Visit the ancient settlement of Ouarzazate
- walk by the Dades Boumalen valley before continuing by 4 × 4 to Tudra Gorgas on a walk and lunch
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset and a night in desert camp under the stars
- Enjoy an authentic Moroccan dinner under the stars
- Pickup from the airport and transfer to your accommodation in Marrakech
- Overnight accommodation in a private tent at a Berber camp in the Zagora desert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Tnansport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Dinners and breakfasts
Not Included :
- Entrance fees
- local guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Extra transfers
- Tips & Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Departure Time07:15 AM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
Day 1 : Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddo Kasbah – Zagora desert :
Day 2 : Zagora – Ourzazat – Marrakech :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
- Departure time : 7:15 am, Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Duration : 2 Days
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.