4 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech To Fes Via Merzouga & Camel Trek
A tour of 4 days in the Moroccan desert. These 4 days will allow you to discover the secrets of the Sahara Desert, enjoy the charm of Moroccan Sahara, discover the Kasbahs and an experience of camel ride including a life time night in desert camp. discover the south east and its heritage, its secrets then head south to the valleys of Dades and Drâa with a step in the desert of Merzouga, where you will enjoy a desert adventure, ride camel and sleep in berber desert camp; enjoy a beautiful sunset and sunrise over the golden sand dunes of erg chebbi and you finish you tour in fes.
What You Can Expect :
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the High Atlas by crossing the Tizi Ntichka
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Kasbah Taourirte
- Explore the Rose Valley and the 1001 Kasbah Road
- Camel ride in Merzouga desert
- Admire the landscape of the high walls of Todgha canyons
- Take adventure on dromedary caravan between the hidden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi
- Spend the night under the stars in a Saharan desert camp
- Experience a striking contrast of landscapes throughout your journey
- Discover the hidden Berber culture and meet the local people
- Visit Midelt and Ifrane
- Tour finishes in Fez
- Pick up from your Marrakech riad /hotel.
- Transport in A/C comfortable vehicle
- English speaking driver / guide
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Camel ride in Sahara desert
- Sleeping in desert camp
- Drop off at your hotel in Fes
Not Included :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entry fees for museums, monuments
- Tips & Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
DepartureYour Marrakech riad/ hotel or airport
Departure TimeDeparture on request, but standard departure time at 7 am.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing,, hat and sun glaces.
Day 1 : Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – The valley of Roses – Dades Gorges
Day 2 : Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges – Erfoud – Merzouga (Camel ride & Night in the Desert)
Day 3 : Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges – Erfoud – Merzouga (Camel ride & Night in the Desert)
Day 4 : Merzouga – Erfoud – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Departure point : Your Marrakech riad/ hotel or airport
- Departure time : Departure on request, but standard departure time
- Duration : 4 Days
- Return details : In your hotel or in the airport.