Activity Buggy Adventure To Agafay Desert & Takerkoust Lake In Marrakech
Go on an adventure, trekking sports buggy on the wild lands of Agafay desert near the lake of Lalla TAKERKOUST. On mid-mountain paths, ride a Yamaha 350cm BUGGIES bike and enjoy the pure air of the Atlas region. Enjoy a delicious tea with Moroccan pancakes in an authentic Berber village. We will make you explore exceptional landscapes. You will cross the stone desert to reach the small mountains of Jbilet, which are north of the city, you will cross typical Berber villages or among them a break with the locals to discover the exceptional hospitality of the Berbers who will not hesitate to invite you to enter their homes and serve you the delicious mint tea. Back on your buggies, take the rhythm and enjoy the pleasure of an off-beaten track and crossing sublime landscapes.
- Discover traditional Berber villages in the desert of Agafay
- Enjoy a panoramic views over the lake of Lalla Takerkouste
- Enjoy an adventure on buggy in Marrakech desert
- Meet the locals people and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the atlas mountains
- Cross the palm groves and dry rivers of the Moroccan desert
- Enjoy delicious tea in a traditional Berber village
- Discover a way of life that has not changed in over 200 years
- Thrill with pleasure on a powerful quad and push your limits on this desert tour
What You Can Expect :
Your driver will pick you up at your hotel or Riad in Marrakech and you will head to the tranquility of the Moroccan desert in Agafay, which has remained inaccessible for centuries. Your route will cross a multitude of landscapes all as different as each other: mountain ranges, palm grove, dry rivers or rocky desert.
On set your guide will give you all the necessary of the safety and the use of the buggies. Then, we will give you the equipment (charlotte, helmet, gloves …)
Getting started with the vehicles and leaving Lalla Takerkoust Lake towards the valley of turtles and desert plateau rushing into the High Atlas, oasis and Wadis/Rivers. Stop on the “Plateau” to have an extraordinary panorama on the artificial lake which is of a length of 7 km, where its blue waters are spread until the foot of the Atlas, and then enjoy a delicious tea with mint. Return by another track to the base of departure.
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Transfer to and from your hotel / riad.
- Mineral water is included during the tour.
- Tea and pancakes are offered at home stay.
- Equipment needed (gloves, helmets, glasses …)
- Supervision and assistance by professional buggy guides
Not Included :
- Tips and gratuities
- personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
DepartureYour central Marrakech hotel or the closest point accessible to vehicles.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 08:45 AM for a prompt departure at 09:00 AM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Minimum age to drive a quad bike is 18 years
- Children under 18 can only ride as a passengers, with the release form signed by a parent only
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Closed-toed shoes and long pants are recommended
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your central Marrakech hotel or the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Departure time : 08:45 am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : Full Day.
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.