Activity Sunset Tour & Dromedary Ride At Palm Grove Of Marrakech
Enjoy an hour-long walk through the palm groves. Walk through the neighboring villages and enjoy a glimpse of local life. Take a break to enjoy a traditional Moroccan tea and pancakes. The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel or riad and drive to the palm grove where you will prepare for a camel ride in the Palm grove of Marrakech. Stroll by camel through the palm groves of Marrakech. Observe the traditional daily life of the locals in the neighboring villages. On the way, take a break to savor a Moroccan tea while relaxing and enjoying the beautiful view.
- Explore the palm area by camels
- Discover traditional Berber villages around Marrakech
- Enjoy a Moroccan mint tea with Moroccan pancakes
- Enjoy a sunset over the huge palm grove of Marrakech
What You Can Expect :
Pick up at your hotel / Riad and transfer to the palm grove north of Marrakech, where our camel keepers will be waiting for us. To make the experience more authentic you will have the possibility of dressing like a Touareg, with a djellaba and a turban for the excursion.
We will start the 2 hour excursion in the palm grove where we will pass through several villages and in one of them we will stop in a typical house and they will welcome us with a cup of tea. After we will return to the starting point and we will make the transfer to your hotel.
- Use of a touareg dress and cheich (touareg scarf to protect the face from the sun)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
- Snack with Moroccan mint tea are included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Camel Ride tour
- Visit of a berber house
- Small-group tour
- All taxes
- Entrance fees
- Fuel included
Not Included :
- Tips and gratuities
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
DepartureHotels and riads located in central Marrakech
Departure Time2 hours before the sunset
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
- Departure time : 2 hours before the sunset.
- Duration : 3 hours (approx).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.