Full-Day Agafay Desert Quad Adventure from Marrakech
Depart from Marrakech and head to Lalla Takerkoust Lake and the surprising Agafay Desert for a day-long quad adventure near the Atlas Mountains. Your route will take you to arid hills, oases, and rivers. Enjoy a delicious lunch a traditional Berber house.
- Cross stunning landscapes with a guide who will stay with you throughout the quad ride
- Admire Lalla Takerkoust Lake, stretching for 7 kilometers at the foot of the Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy a delicious traditional lunch prepared by a Berber family
- Discover a traditional lifestyle that hasn’t changed for centuries
What You Can Expect :
This tour provides a bit of everything, from adventure to amazing mountainous landscapes and great food in a traditional Berber setting.
Enjoy a full-day excursion at the foot of the Atlas Mountains. You’ll travel from your hotel or riad in Marrakech to Lalla Takerkoust Lake. Discover the beauty of this lake that stretches for 7 kilometers. Ride through wonderful eucalyptus forests and lush hidden canyons to the Agafay Desert.
A Yamaha quad and all the necessary equipment (goggles, hood, helmet, and raincoat) are provided and will be in excellent condition. Your professional and attentive guide will be with you the whole day, adapting the pace and route to the level of the participants.
Savor a delicious lunch prepared by a Berber family and be warmly welcomed into their home. Experience a traditional way of life that hasn’t changed for hundreds of years.
Cross through the Agafay Desert, admiring arid hills that look like Saharan dunes. On the return to Marrakech you’ll enjoy sublime views of the Atlas Mountains.
- Yamaha quad (powerful and well maintained)
- Gas and all necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Water during the tour
- Traditional lunch
- Transfers from your hotel (or closest parking area to your riad)
- Limited liability insurance
Not Included :
- Personal insurance
- Extras expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Anything not mentioned in the program
DepartureYour central Marrakech hotel or the closest point accessible to vehicles.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 08:45 AM for a prompt departure at 09:00 AM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Live guide : English, French, Arabic
- Anyone under 16 years of age must ride as a passenger, with the guide (only 1 passenger per group is allowed, and by request only).
- Minors aged 16 years and over can drive with a signed authorization from their parents.
- You will receive information about the exact pick-up location by email after booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- For your comfort and safety, it is strongly recommended that you ride alone.
- For a full refund, Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Departure point :You will be picked up from your hotel or riad in central Marrakech or at the closest spot accessible by car. Pick-up from a location outside Marrakech is possible for an additional fee.
- Departure time : 08:45 am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : is approximately 8 hours (including transfers, tour, lunch).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.