Full-Day Private Tour To Essaouira The Ancient Mogador City And Coast From Marrakech
Travel from the desert to the sea on a full day guided tour of Marrakech to Essaouira and explore an ancient city in beautiful scenery. Visit artisans who harvest argan oil and Moroccan carpets and discover the most colorful sites of Essaouira. Take a stroll along the harbor-side skala cannons and discover the city’s souks, where vendors display aromatic spices, shiny fabrics and shiny silver. Go under the stone vault of the old doors and study the traditional weapons and costumes developed at the Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdalla museum.
- The discovery the old Portuguese fortress Mogador
- Discover the beautiful city of Essaouira on a one-day visit
- Admire the harbor, the market and the jewelers quarter
- Enjoy the visit of the beach
- Visit an association of Berber women for the production of argan oil
- Enjoy a fish food by the port or in local restaurant
What You Can Expect :
Departure will be from Marrakech to morning to start your trip to Essaouira. Stop for a coffee break followed by a visit to a women’s cooperative specializing in argan oil. Arrival in Essaouira and departure for a city tour.
Visit the skala, famous for its rows of gigantic cannons that face the Atlantic Ocean. Visit a municipal market, visit the jewelry district and discover the Moroccan craft shops in the medina. There are many seafood restaurants in the city to choose from for your lunch (at your expense).
After your break, resume your visit and explore the main square, right in front of the harbor and where are most cafes, pastry shops and restaurants. The rest of the day is spent at leisure so you can enjoy the charm of this resort before returning to Marrakech in the evening, where your visit will end.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Bottled water
Not Included :
- Tips and Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Departure TimePlease arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and sun glaces.
Read what our clients said about us
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
- Departure time : 07:45 am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 9 hours (approx.).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.