Full-Day Private Tour To Ouzoud Waterfalls & The Middle Atlas Mountain From Marrakech
You will admire the nearby olive trees having given their Berber name to the cascades and carob trees. You will also observe monkeys evolving freely in their natural inhabitant around you and swaying from olive trees to olive trees. From the plain to the mountains, the road leading to the Cascades d’Ouzoud crosses many Berber villages. Arrived at 900 m of altitude, you discover then one of the most beautiful natural attractions of Morocco: 3 large waterfalls dividing in a complex network to feed ponds, 100 m lower, where it is good to bathe. You will be able to have lunch at the deaf and soothing sound of falls, in small cafes restaurants installed in terraces. The magots, little jokey monkeys, will not fail to come and tease you.
- The discovery of the most beautiful waterfalls of Morocco
- The journey through the Middle Atlas Mountains
- The observation of the Moroccan fauna and flora
- The opportunity to explore the falls site at your own pace
- Meet the Barbary apes/wild monkeys
- Enjoy a Moroccan tajine after a guided walking tour to waterfalls
What You Can Expect :
Marrakech day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls starts from your hotel / riad in Marrakech. This means that we will pick you up at your hotel / riad in Marrakech. You will have 2 hours and a half driving then arrive at Ouzoud waterfalls. Once you arrive at the waterfalls of Ouzoud, you can have a free visit to enjoy Ouzoud waterfalls by yourself or a guide to show you all the best wishes. There are plenty of local restaurants for lunch once you arrive at the Ouzoud Waterfalls.
Ouzoud located in the high Atlas. In a village named Tanaghmeilt. About 150 km northeast of Marrakech. The day trip to Marrakech Ouzoud waterfalls is one of the most beautiful falls of the Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
The one-day visit to OUZOUD WATERFLLAS takes time at 08:00. He leaves from your hotel in Marrakech. The driver picks you up at your accommodation or at the nearest point accessible to the car. But the driver still comes to your hotel on foot if the car is not accessible to the hotel.
On the way to the Atlas, you will pass in front of olive groves by taking a scenic route to the waterfalls of Ouzoud. Around 10 am, we take a break on the natural bridge of Imi Nifri to enjoy a mint tea and a magnificent view. Arriving at OUZOUD, you can enjoy a delicious Berber lunch near waterfalls surrounded by lime trees, pomegranate trees and oaks.
After lunch, you can relax by the pools or stroll along the network of trails leading to the pools below the falls. If you’re feeling adventurous, an exciting walk explores the underground passages near the nearby Berber village. If you are lucky, a beautiful rainbow may appear at the bottom of the falls and resident Barbary monkeys may pretend to drink from the river.
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Local Mountain guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Not Included :
- Tips and Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Departure TimePlease arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and sun glaces.
Read what our clients said about us
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 08 to 18 hours.
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.