Full-Day Private Tour To Ourika Valley And The High Atlas Mountains From Marrakech
Leave Marrakech for the foothills of the High Mountains by a day trip from Marrakech to the Ourika Valley and the waterfalls of Setti Fatma for your private group of 15 people maximum. During shopping days, you can visit a traditional market through picturesque landscapes of orchards, villages and farms. Enjoy free time at Setti Fatma to hike, explore and enjoy the waterfall, then visit a local restaurant for a Berber style lunch. This tour includes pick up and drop off at centrally located Marrakech hotels.
- 7-hour trip to Setti Fatma from Marrakech
- Visit a traditional market (Mon. and Thu. only)
- Enjoy independent time in Setti Fatma
- Hike to seven mountain waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-of in Marrakech
- Private tour for a personalized experience
What You Can Expect :
Start with a pickup at 9 am from your Marrakech hotel: if you stay in the old city without a car, you can arrange to meet the driver in a central location that suits you.
Drive south from the city to the Ourika Valley, following the picturesque Ourika River through Berber villages and small farms. On Mondays and Thursdays, you can choose to stop at a traditional souk market.
The trip to Setti Fatma takes about 1.5 hours and you will have free time in the village to explore for yourself. Follow the rocky paths to the seven Setti Fatma waterfalls (you can also hire a local guide to guide you), and find a place near the mountain pools to enjoy the fresh air and the rugged landscape. Stop for a traditional Berber lunch in one of the restaurants near the waterfalls (at your expense), then meet the driver for the return to Marrakech. This tour ends with a deposit at your hotel in Marrakech around 16h.
- Round-trip transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Visit to traditional Berber souk (Mondays only)
- Visit to a souk (Thursdays only)
- Entrance fees
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Bottled water
Not Included :
- Local guide at Setti Fatma
- Tips and Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Drinks & Lunch
Departure TimePlease arrive by 08:45 AM for a prompt departure at 09:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable, non-slip walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
- Departure time : 9am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 7 hours (approx.).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.